Coronavirus Updates to Borrowing (3/20/2020)
- You can still request materials owned by Hartness for delivery by mail. Books from NVU and Castleton are not available at this time, however.
- Interlibrary loan services from other institutions may be limited.
- Books and DVDs should be returned by mail or to the book drop at the main Hartness Library in Randolph.
- We will not be billing for overdue or lost items at this time, but we strongly advise you to renew you items and contact us if you believe you have lot an item.
- You can renew your items online, by phone (1-800-431-0025) or over chat. All items from NVU (Johnson or Lyndon), Castleton, and Hartness can be renewed.