Coronavirus Updates to Borrowing (Updated 8/19/2020)
- Users can still request materials owned by Hartness or other Vermont State Colleges by mail. Interlibrary loan services from other institutions may be limited.
- Curbside pickup is available by appointment for Vermont Tech students in Williston & Randolph.
- Library materials may be returned by mail or via the book drops at the main Hartness library in Randolph and at the Vermont Tech Williston campus.
- Library materials may be returned to some CCV Academic Centers during limited hours. Call your Academic Center and arrange to drop off your materials when a staff member is on-site.
- We will not be billing for overdue or lost items at this time, but we strongly advise you to renew you items and contact us if you believe you have lost an item.
- You can renew your items online, by phone (1-800-431-0025) or over chat. All items from NVU (Johnson or Lyndon), Castleton, and Hartness can be renewed.
Current students, faculty, and staff at CCV or Vermont Tech can borrow materials from Hartness Library collections in Randolph Center or Williston or from libraries at the other Vermont State Colleges (Castleton University, Northern Vermont University-Lyndon, or Northern Vermont University-Johnson). Materials can be checked out by visiting campus libraries or by requesting items online for delivery to your choice of Vermont Tech campus, Vermont Tech nursing site, CCV Academic Center, or your home address.
|Borrower Type||Item Type||Checkout Limit||Loan Period||Renewal Limit||Renewal Period|
|Students & Staff||Books||20||45 days||1||21 days|
|Faculty, Students, & Staff||Audiobooks||20||45 days||2||21 days|
|All Users||DVDs||5||14 days||1||13 days|
|Guest Borrowers||Books & Audiobook||10||28 days||1||28 days|