Coronavirus Updates to Borrowing (Updated 6/9/2021)
- Users can still request materials owned by Hartness or other Vermont State Colleges by mail. Interlibrary loan services from other institutions may be limited.
- Library materials may be returned by mail or via the book drops at the main Hartness Library in Randolph and at the Vermont Tech Williston campus.
- Library materials may be returned to some CCV Academic Centers during limited hours. Call your Academic Center and arrange to drop off your materials when a staff member is on-site.
- We will not be billing for overdue or lost items at this time, but we strongly advise you to renew your items and contact us if you believe you have lost an item.
- You can renew your items online, by phone (1-800-431-0025) or over chat. All items from NVU (Johnson or Lyndon), Castleton, and Hartness can be renewed.
|Borrower Type||Item Type||Checkout Limit||Loan Period||Renewal Limit||Renewal Period|
|Students & Staff||Books||20||45 days||1||21 days|
|Faculty, Students, & Staff||Audiobooks||20||45 days||2||21 days|
|All Users||DVDs||5||14 days||1||13 days|
|Guest Borrowers||Books & Audiobook||10||28 days||1||28 days|