Moodle Library Block
This is a do-it-yourself tool that will allow you to create a block in the sidebar of your Moodle course page with links to the library resources your students will need the most. This wizard will walk you through selecting the links and adding the block to your class.
1. Select the links you want to appear.
Subject & Course Guides
Guides & Help
Want to link to a library resource that’s not on this list? Email Michael Braun Hamilton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he’ll add it for you!
2. Copy the generated code.
3. Paste the code in a new HTML block in your Moodle course.
- Open your Moodle course, turn editing on, and under Add a block, select the HTML option.
- Once added, click on the gear symbol to configure the block.
- Add a title. We recommend calling this block Hartness Library Links
- Expand the tools menu and select the HTML source editor (</ >)
- Paste the code from the widget builder into the text field and click on save changes
Troubleshooting & HelpIf you have any questions or need help adding the block to your Moodle page, please contact:
Reference & Program Design Librarian