Hartness Library Resources Menu in Canvas
All Canvas classes have a Hartness Library Resources link in the left-hand navigation menu. This is a page of quick links, including our discovery search box and a link to chat with a librarian.
- The Hartness Library logo links out to the library website where you can access our full collection of resources and services.
- Use the search box to explore multiple journal, newspaper, and streamed video databases.
- Chat with a librarian for in-depth help with research strategies, navigating databases, or getting source recommendations.
- Use the colored quick link buttons to learn about Hartness Library, to review research basics and more.
- Some courses will have subject-specific resources to provide your students with even more library content. Don’t see what you need? Faculty can request a customized Hartness Library Resources page. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.