Randolph Campus Library
- Walk-ins are welcome, though appointments made in advance are highly encouraged.
- Review our hours before planning your visit.
Online Reference & Research Support
- Contact us by phone, email, live chat, or text.
- Use our collection of online videos, Guides & Tutorials to learn the basics.
- Teaching online? Check out our COVID-19 Faculty Support & Canvas Integration information.
- Researching COVID-19 Topics?
Book Delivery & Curbside Services
- Students, faculty members, and staff can still request to borrow materials owned by Hartness or other Vermont State Colleges by mail.
- Book borrowing services (interlibrary loan) from institutions outside of the VSC may be limited.
- Curbside pickup is available by appointment for Vermont Tech at the Randolph and Williston campuses.
- Materials can be returned at the library book drops on Randolph and Williston campuses.
- Materials can be returned to some CCV Academic Centers – call your local Academic Center to arrange for curbside drop-off.
- Renew items online, by phone (1-800-431-0025), or over chat. All items from NVU (Johnson or Lyndon), Castleton, and Hartness can be renewed.
- We will not be billing for overdue or lost items at this time, but we strongly advise you to renew your items and contact us if you believe you have lost an item.