Persistent Links to JSTOR Articles
Using persistent links allows you to access to Hartness Library materials through email, on websites, in Moodle course sites etc... However, the correct URL must be used to maintain login authentication for many of the Library’s databases. URLs must contain the letters hrt and the word libraries for authentication.
- Use the JSTOR database to search for articles.
- Once you have found an article, click on the title for the article record.
- On the right side of the article record, select "View Citation."
- Locate and copy the Article Stable URL.
- Paste the link in an email, website, Moodle course site, etc…