Persistent Links to Articles in Gale Databases
Using persistent links allows you to access Hartness Library materials through email, on websites, in Moodle course sites etc... However, the correct URL must be used to maintain login authentication for many of the Library’s databases. URLs must contain the letters hrt and the word libraries for authentication.
- Use any database collection from Gale to search for magazine or journal articles (i.e. Academic OneFile, General OneFile, Opposing Viewpoints, etc...).
- Once you have found an article, click on the title of that article.
- Locate the Tools menu and click on Bookmark this Document link.
- If no bookmark is available, scroll down to the bottom of the article and look for a Document URL which is also the persistent link.
- Paste the link in an email, website, Moodle course site, etc…